Wednesday 6 June 2012

Long wait, but with new stories to come!


Dear readers,

I am very happy to announce that I am finally back home, and so are the tales! I have been traveling since my last publication, and I found out later the impossibility of traveling and getting organized with good stories and pictures to publish. But I am back now and there is a lot to share! During these trips I have been to many different environments and seen a lot of beautiful flowers.
Each flower has a story to tell – the story of their past, and I try to translate them to you. But also because plants have a deep presence in human cultures, people have interpreted plants and flowers in different ways, giving them meanings and telling other stories which I found amazing and would be pleased to share with you!

A new story is ready to be published tomorrow – don’t miss it! J

3 comments: